Wednesday, February 21, 2007

MySpace - Update 2/21/07

I got to go to visit Justin last weekend, Saturday night until Wednesday morning - and it was the BEST Valentine's I've ever had. My plane got in early and he picked me up at the airport, in the apartment I got the first of my presents - chocolates (YUM), pink roses, 'Fever Pitch', and two coloring books (kittens and puppies) with a box of 96 crayons. My second present awaited on the dresser, the Onyxia expansion for the WoW TCG and six booster packs for the regular 'Heroes of Azeroth' TCG!! (I took my sweet time opening everything and reading them all - it was torture to him!) I was also treated to a yummy lunch at Valentine's and a trip to Build-a-Bear where I made my Justin bear! (Complete with khaki cargo pants, a hoodie and black sneakers.) It was super fun!!

My faith in Valentine's day has been reignited and now I am on the prowl to get him birthday presents that will show him how much I appreciate it! (I'll be headed back down in March for the weekend of his birthday!)

Have to finish getting ready for work and unpacking but I'll try to write more later! :)

<3 A

No comments: