I couldn't believe all the stuff in the box, going through and unwrapping it all was so fun! (Plus now Tigger has pink bubble wrap to pop.)
- 'The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting'
- a pattern sheet for two different scarves
- a skein of Claudia Hand Painted Worsted in 'Turquoise Jeans'
- two sets of US8 needles (clover bamboo and a shorter pair that will be perfect for portable projects)
- a project bag
- set of 'Ice Cream Parlor' lip balms (I am addicted to Chapstick and have it in every room of the house)
- a Boye Pom-Pon maker (which I need but have been putting off buying!)
- a set of 4 beautiful blue stitch markers
- a quick reference chart and book that I will keep in the coffee table drawer with my other supplies
- and a yarn bookmark. :D
Thank you so much to my secret pal Judy, this has been a great swap!! :)