Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SP13 Reveal

Not only did I get the lien release on my car from GMAC today, but my final Secret Pal 13 package arrived!!


I couldn't believe all the stuff in the box, going through and unwrapping it all was so fun! (Plus now Tigger has pink bubble wrap to pop.)

Inside was:
  • 'The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting'
  • a pattern sheet for two different scarves
  • a skein of Claudia Hand Painted Worsted in 'Turquoise Jeans'
  • two sets of US8 needles (clover bamboo and a shorter pair that will be perfect for portable projects)
  • a project bag
  • set of 'Ice Cream Parlor' lip balms (I am addicted to Chapstick and have it in every room of the house)
  • a Boye Pom-Pon maker (which I need but have been putting off buying!)
  • a set of 4 beautiful blue stitch markers
  • a quick reference chart and book that I will keep in the coffee table drawer with my other supplies
  • and a yarn bookmark. :D
I haven't decided yet if I will make the scarf from the pattern or maybe something else - this is my first worsted weight 100% wool. :)

Thank you so much to my secret pal Judy, this has been a great swap!! :)

No comments: