Monday, February 23, 2009

February Update

What's new... let's see. I still haven't found a new job. I've started selling some things - old textbooks that I will never need and CDs that I no longer listen to. It makes a little cash and cleans out the house! (to make room for more yarn!) I have successfully spun 2 skeins of yarn that I am proud of. I am trying to finish my neverending pile of knitting projects while still starting more! Agh! On the bright side, I know that GMAC received my payment so I was able to cross 'pay off my car' off of my list of goals for this year!! Wahoo!!

Not much else is going on, really. Just trying not to go crazy being at home every day. My newest knitting project is baby bibs from all of the cotton yarn that I have picked up at sales in the last year. My first one turned out really cute and only took a few hours so I am hoping to bust through my stash and get them all done soon!!

No comments: