Thursday, March 22, 2007

MySpace - Update 3/22/07

My weekend started on Friday morning at about 9:45 when I left work and started the 8 1/2 hour drive to Springfield. It was blowing snow and 30 degrees when I left for my fairly uneventful drive (except for rush hour in Kansas City - ick!) and about 60 degrees and sunny when I arrived in Springfield greeted with hugs and kisses.

We didn't do much - none of the big plans that we had actually came through except for eating birthday cake. (I made him a cake! And it was good!)

Our weekend was mostly spent sleeping, snuggling, watching movies, shopping, going to see '300', eating and a little bit on the computer. We added 22 movies to our growing collection due to Best Buy sales and the Wal-Mart 5.50 bin, reinstalled Windows on Justin's machine due to evil Chinese WoW hackers and had our share of fast food.

Not really much to say other than it was a needed time off from everyday life for the both of us.

Tigger missed me, but my co-worker Michelle checked in with him twice to make sure he had food, clean litter, and mousie toys and he loves his Auntie Shell. He was a snugglekins when I got home and just wanted to snuggle and play until crashing next to my pillow where he slept like a good boy until 1 am when it was time to touch my face and wake me up for kitty kisses. (This is when he gets ejected from the room.)

That is all, I am back at work struggling to get back on track and catch up. Agh! And paying bills, and I need to get groceries on my way home. Agh! It's a good thing that tomorrow is pay day.

No comments: