Friday, April 6, 2007

MySpace - Update 4/6/07

I'm bored. Epic-ly bored.

I'm going to see 'The Reaping' with Michelle tomorrow afternoon and then go out for dinner, that will be fun! We went out to Noodles & Co. for lunch and it was so nice to get out of here for a little while. We just have nothing going on this week and finishing most of my projects has left me sleepy and slack-ish.

I love my new phone. I switched to Cingular (ported my number - so that's the same) so that Justin & I would have free M2M. Plus they have rollover! Awesomeness. It's about the same price I was paying for half of the T-Mobile shared plan but I get like 200 free text/pic messages a month plus rollover minutes. AND I got a new phone. Which is the point of all this. It's a navy blue RAZR. I was || close to getting a new KRZR but the extra $80 in my pocket was more inviting. Ordered it from BB online, worked pretty well even though their support sucks butt.

Tigger's been scratching the heck out of me, I've currently got 2 big ones healing on my back and a big one across my wrist/hand. They're all accidents but it's making me think seriously about setting up regular appointments to have his claws trimmed and filed at a groomer. Used to seem a little too prissy (even for me), but I think it's going to have to happen if he's going to keep those things.

I have like 350 Coke Rewards Points that I don't know what to do with. I wonder when it ends.

Justin pulled/tore a muscle in his leg. Ouch. :( I wish he could come up here or I could go down there but it's just not the right time for me with work. Boo. I think I'm going to go nuts if I have to wait until Memorial Day.

I got a new power supply and DVD burner for my computer. They are awesome. (The exhaust fan had died in my other power supply)

I'm hooked on 'Heroes'. Back on April 23rd. Can't wait!! Also, 3 months until the new 'Harry Potter' movie. omgz!

I've been really bad about correspondance lately - with friends, family, pretty much everyone. Sorry about that. Don't know why it's happened but I blame my kitten's need to play every 10 minutes. And being poor.

It's cold again. Freaking cold. It needs to warm up so I can stop paying to heat my place. Not hot, because I don't have A/C... but I am sick of the cold and it needs to go away now. kk?

I had to renew my registration and my new tab stickers are blue. They match my license plate. I like them.

I need to go grocery shopping after work, I'm completely out of pretty much everything. Boo. Come with me.

WoW: We hit level 70 and I just got my Spellfire Tailoring quest done this morning. Super fun. Flying mounts are teh ubar. I really like the new expansion stuff and hope to get to start doing dungeons soon.

That's about it. Ttyl.

No comments: