Saturday, July 12, 2008

Harry Potter Band-Aids & a Window Perch

Justin, laying on the couch last week, asked me to go get him a band-aid for his arm. He had picked off a scab and it was bleeding. As punishment for making me go all the way to get a band-aid, he got a glow-in-the-dark Harry Potter lightning bolt band-aid. Here is evidence!



Also, I finally bought Tigger a window perch for the computer/guest room at PetSmart to keep him off of my desk:


Here is how setting it up went.
9 pm - PREPARE - Attach Velcro strip to window sill and wait for it to set

8 am - TREPIDATION - Attach perch to strip & adjust legs to fit. Tigger remains stand-offish and will not even touch it.


9 am - INSPECT - I put a hand towel on the perch to make it smell like home & confuse the Tigger. I place him on it and he proceeds to check it's stability by attacking the legs.


10 am - PLACATE - He will stay on the sill side of the perch unless I leave, then he runs after me.


2 pm - ACCEPTANCE - He hasn't moved from this spot in an hour. :)


Yay! :)

No comments: