Wednesday, December 13, 2006

MySpace - Update 12/13/06

Stolen from Caroline because I liked it. Haha!

A YEAR-END SURVEY LIKE NO OTHER
1.) Where did you ring in 2006?
Alaska, in my mom's R.V.

2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
still engaged

3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No! Haha! Boo for school!

4.) How did you earn your keep?
I freelanced, then was a temp for the people who eventually hired me after like 2 months. Now I am gainfully employed (again)!

5.) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes, had to go to the ER recently but I'm mostly all better now!

6.) Did you have any encounters with the police?
One speeding ticket, I think that was it.

7.) Where did you go on vacation?
Alaska (it still counts if I was there for the first 3 days of the year!), Michigan for a wedding and to Springfield a few times recently.

8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
Nothing, thankfully.

9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes, Jeremiah's brother

10.) Did you know anybody who passed away?
No

11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
Not in my graduating class, but I 'met up' with Jenni and Kimmy again via myspace!!

12.) Did you move anywhere?
Yes, into Carrie's basement. Hopefully early 2007 will find me in a new apartment!!

13.) What sporting events did you go to?
I think just the Vikings game that I won tickets to in October.

14.) What concerts/shows did you go to?
BNL! I think that was it. Random movies here and there.

15.) Are you registered to vote?
Yes, have been since I was able.

16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
Nope, I only vote for the president because I don't pay attention to local politics.

17.) Where do you live now?
Hastings, MN in Carrie's basement. (Lovingly known as the 'futon fairy')

18.) Describe your birthday.
Relaxing. Finally!

19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
Leave the relationship I was in.

20.) What is one thing you regret from this year?
I try never to regret, but I do feel sorry about the way certain things went down.

21.) What's something you learned about yourself?
That I was still in me. Sounds funny, but I had lost myself. That I could be really happy again. That I have a few people that really care deeply about me - that was the biggest thing I learned.

22.) Any new additions to your family?
Not my immediate family, unless you count my dad's new cat and my mom's new dog.

23.) What was your best month?
Probably April/May. I had my new job and things were going really well.

24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
All of the new music that Justin introduced me to, and McKinley Place that Caroline made me listen to (and I love).

25.) How do you plan to ring in 2007?
Not sure, Justin will be up here but I haven't really figured out if we'll be going out somewhere, up to St. Cloud, whatever. Probably won't know until a few days before, knowing me!

No comments: