Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Snuggles and puppy dog tails

Why do I always need a title? That line from the little kid's rhyme about boys being made up of snails & puppy dog tails is going through my head but I had a snuggle session with Tigger before my shower this morning... so that's where my title comes from. :)

I haven't blogged in a while and would like to get back into the habit. I try not to fool myself and say 'I just don't have time' because if there is time for TV, knitting and surfing there is time for anything else.

As for TV, I am SOOOO glad to have new episodes to watch. We went through the entire 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls TWICE (since Justin only watched the last 2 seasons fully with me the first time I went through it) and the 2 seasons of Dark Angel this summer. I've started watching Angel when Justin's not here so I'm hoping I can get him hooked to watch Buffy. ;) HEROES!!! So good. I expect to have weird dreams about Sylar again any day now. THE OFFICE!! If you haven't started watching it yet, I won't spoil it for you. But awesome start to the season. :) SUPERNATURAL omgz. One word. Angels. I understand about it being hard for them to believe, but come on... if you know for a FACT that there is a hell (and you've been there) and demons exist (and you kill them) why is it so hard to believe there's a heaven with angels? It's a fundamental law of physics that every action has an equal and opposite reaction! If logical me can grasp it, anyone should be able to.

On the knitting front, I'm trying! Every project seems like dead weight. That's why I made some coffee cozies in-between and am starting to realize why the dishcloths are so popular. I don't use them and probably never will but I might start making them for presents just so that I can accomplish a FO in between monster projects. I want to make a pair of socks and wrist warmers (for work) soon but I know that I really should get some of these other big projects done first. I'm going to try to focus on baby blankets since I now know of 3 offspring coming soon around me!! I want to try to knit a teddy bear but I will finish projects before starting more!!! I will!! (Can you guess what my New Years resolution is going to be??)

Wedding... the only things left to do are get rings and tuxes. Yay! That chants through my head though, so hopefully we can get that taken care of this weekend and then I can worry about other things. Getting RSVPs is fun and I think we are getting our first present via UPS!! They tried to deliver something yesterday but we weren't home so I'm having Justin pick it up on his way home. I have an idea who it's from too, but won't say anything until I know for sure. :)

I know hardly anyone reads these but if you didn't get your invite (and you know that I like you), let me know. I'm sure I have some outdated addresses so it's probably lost in the mail and I'll send you a new one if you tell me about it. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL and you know i like you.....HAHAHAHAHA