Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's been a wild ride

Well, it's been a pretty crazy few weeks! After the wedding things calmed down for a bit but then there was the endless cleaning & organizing the aftermath of presents and stuff that had accumulated in the dining room. To add to that -

Right before the wedding I had started to train over in our Membership department (which is fun, because I get to play with smart phones) and have been bouncing back and forth between there and my regular job every week.

Our CEO challanged us at our last review to complete a Management Self-Study Course before year-end. Tracy and I teamed up and were able to finish it yesterday but I am looking forward to not have to dig through 400 pages of bylaws any time soon.

I was finally able to finish the 4th book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn last night around 7:30. (It's due back at the library today.)

I've had so many requests for knitted things, from family & co-workers that I am so scattered when it comes to working on a pal gift for this month to get to her by Christmas! My mom also asked for a hand knit item for her birthday (yesterday) which I have started but have had to rip out the first pattern repeat about 5 times because I need to only work on it when I am alone and not distracted. I really hope I can get it done by Christmas now that the self-study course is done and I have read all of the addictive Twilight books.

Blargh.

And to top it all off, my hand might be hurt. Again. So I have to make a Dr appt for that today as well. If only there were 2 or 3 of me!

No comments: