Saturday, December 6, 2008

December Secret Pal 13 Gift

Yay!!! :D

This morning my first secret pal package arrived, so I ran to get the camera before opening it up.

Here is what was inside!

There was a cute Christmas card from my pal, some very pretty Ladybug Creations pink stitch markers

Pretty Christmas potholders (someday I will have a sewing room and be able to make these!!)

A very cute painted wooden kitten that opens up to hold a ring or necklace (or my new pink stitch markers). This was Tigger's favorite - you can see his feet in the picture as he had to jump on the table to sniff around at all the new stuff.

And a 10 bean soup mix. Easy cooking, who doesn't love that?!


Thank you secret pal!!! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cool! Diggin thos new stitch markers of yours. Wondering where the top part can be found at..... >.>