Sunday, November 30, 2008

Question of the Week 1 (SP13)

Question of the Week #1:
In keeping with the awesomeness that was SP12, I thought I'd take a minute to throw out a question for everyone to answer in a blog post...

Since we've just had Thanksgiving here in the US, I'm wondering what everyone is most thankful for this year. You don't have to be in the US or even celebrate Thanksgiving to answer. Just share with us! :-)

This year - I am thankful for my wonderful, awesome, splendorous, super cool husband. I've had some rough times where I didn't believe that I could be as happy as I am now and I am thankful for him every day. I am also thankful for wonderful friends who support me, trust me, value my opinion and who feel the same way about me. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwww we are such suck ups! ;)