Thursday, November 20, 2008

My LYS expedition!

I made my first LYS purchase yesterday! (We went shopping there with my mom while she was in town for the wedding and she bought myself & Jenni a few things, but this is the first time I have purchased anything there myself.)

I got my swap presents and myself some presents too, my first laceweight yarn which I am searching for a pattern to use with now, a skein of blue Ty-Dy Socks (it is SO SOFT!!) and a cotton twist yarn, in blues - which is GORGEOUS. And funny, since it is the same colors as about 3 other things in my stash. But it's different!! :D These are up on Ravelry for any friends, family or secret pals that are curious.

Things are changing for me again at work, and I'm not sure if I like it. BUT, I don't know what anyone is planning for me - so I am going to try to stick it out as long as I can, mostly because I am just getting Justin on my insurance and everything and I hate wasting all that time, effort and money just to leave a few weeks later. I guess we'll see!

It must be Tigger's snuggle time - he is pacing between me & my monitor now... so I will write more later! :)

[[11/21 Edited out incriminating secret pal evidence]]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok just one thing if your pal tries to snoop you out among the list of blogs once she receives the gift (guessing female) they will know who you are because of this post.....just saying. :) Not that your pal will snoop for sure but just giving you a heads up in case.

Booo I really hope they keep you on because it would really suck to get him on your ins and then to say sorry we can't keep you on any longer.