Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wedding March

Well, it's over! Family & friends swarmed in from all over for a crazy few days. Things just started to feel 'back to normal' about Thursday. J & I are now married and I have a giant pile of 'Thank You' cards to send out, along with the Secret Pal 13 Swap starting today, a mound of presents to find homes for and... a fat orange cat trying to get a tiny piece of paper out of my trash can. His little paws are making squeaky noises.

We've been talking about getting Tigger a friend for the last two days, my friend Tracy (who breeds Scottish Fold cats) is finally giving away or selling all but a few of hers. My personal favorites are Sterling or Bonkers (what a name!), but she has a cute black & white female kitten that J thinks is cute that may be the right choice if someone doesn't buy her. I've only ever had solitary male cats or a brother/sister pair, so I'm not sure how two boys would work out - if they could bond as much. I left the decision up to my new hubby, so we'll see!

Tigger just climbed the mattress in the spare bedroom. Without front claws. I need some caffeine to deal with my little monster! :)

No comments: