Monday, April 13, 2009

It takes some work to make it work

----------------
Now playing: Jason Mraz - Life Is Wonderful
via FoxyTunes
----------------
I love the lyrics to this song. Thanks to Twilight Fanfiction for getting me into some new music. :D
----------------
A new meme, because I couldn't resist again.

If your boyfriend or girlfriend was into drugs, would you care?
Yes, I care about anyone close to me doing drugs.

What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Checkup to make sure my blood pressure was in the normal range with the new meds they put me on, I think.

Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
Mostly, since nobody (but Jenni) ever reads my blog/notes anyway. :)

How long have you and your boyfriend or girlfriend been dating for?
We've been married for 5 months but together (offline) for 2 yrs & 7 mths (if my math is right).

Are you shy?
Very much, unless it's someone I know well or I've had a drink.

Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out?
I H-A-T-E it, especially at night. During the day it's not so bad but it's very hard for me to sleep alone, I'm just too paranoid - it's why I hate watching stuff like 'Resident Evil'.

If you could push one person off of a mountain, who would it be?
Hmmmm... Jerry Seinfeld.

Would you kiss anyone you've texted today?
Haven't texted anyone today, so yes.

Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yes and I still cry about them.

Do you have any bruises on you?
Probably, but I'm sure i have more Tigger scratches.

What did your weekend consist of?
Crying, moping, talking, cooking, reading, downloading a ton of new music.

How's your mood?
A lot better today, it helps to be able talk about things that are bothering me. :)

Is anything wrong with your eyes?
Yes but nothing that can't be fixed with a few simple procedures, eventually.

Have you ever kissed someone who was over seventeen?
Yes, I'm 28 for crying out loud.

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
About 2 hours (when Justin gets home).

Are you dating the last person you texted?
That was my mother-in-law, so nope.

What is your favorite song?
I can't get 'Details in the Fabric' by Jason Mraz & James Morrison out of my head today so I'll say that.

How has 2009 been for you so far?
Super awesome.

Do you believe that any of your ex’s ever think about you?
Nope, I'd be surprised if some of them even recognized me.

How late did you stay up last night?
about 12:30 am

Do you live alone?
Nope!

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
I wish a little bit that I was visiting my mom and most days that I was in Honolulu, but I'm cool with being right where I am. :)

How long can you go without ur cell phone?
As long as it doesn't ring. When I go back on my meds I will need the alarm every 12 hours though.

Do you love where you live?
Yes, even though it rarely snows and they have no idea how to deal with it when it does.

When was the last time you cried from laughing so hard?
Last night. Over the word 'unicorn' and making fun of Seacrest. :D

Name something you did yesterday?
Re-activated my City of Heroes & WoW accounts to decide which I might want to play again.

What color are your eyes?
Light blue, sometimes gray.

Last person to kiss you on the head?
Justin, last night. He does it all the time and it's so sweet. :)

What color is your hair?
Light Auburn-ish.

Who did you last hang out with?
Other than Justin... Tim & Gina.

What was the last thing you cried over?
My own insecurities, as usual.

What's something you really want right now, be honest?
A job I love.

Do you have a little sister?
Yup, I have two.

Do you like to listen to the radio when you are in the car?
Only when they aren't blabbing. Seacrest drove me nutters yesterday talking so much.

Who were you with the last time you went to the movie theater?
I think it was just Justin & I when we saw Twilight.

Honestly, has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
Yeah, duh. Like I said, I'm not very shy around my close friends. :)

What are you listening to?
Um, Tigger's bell jingling? I had to turn off the Jason Mraz song to concentrate or I would have started typing out lyrics.

Who was your last received call from?
My mom! Which is crazy to say because we mostly e-mail and with her being busy and the time difference we don't get to talk a lot.

Do you sleep with a fan on?
Yup, J can't sleep without the ceiling fan.

Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?
Wow, I read a different phrase. TEXTS... um... no. IM's, yes, from JenJen or TracyPoo

Where is your cell phone?
Right next to me on my desk.

How is your hair right now?
Wet? The top half-ish pulled back into a clip because it's all wet and curly.

Will you be up before seven am tomorrow?
There's about a 60% chance, depending on what time I got to bed tonight.

Did you speak to your mother today?
Yes! Again, crazy to be saying that. :)

Who was the last person you rode in a vehicle with?
Justin, yesterday.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yup I was pretty chipper.

What were you doing at eight this morning?
Reading smutty Twilight fanfiction and drinking Mt Dew.

What were you doing thirty minutes ago?
Taking a shower.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Justin, this morning. You're surprised, right?

What's on your schedule for tomorrow?
Reading more smutty Twilight fanfiction and surfing. Hopefully some knitting too.

Do you have curly hair?
Yes, but it's big wavy curls - not the tiny ones.

What should you be doing right now?
Reading smutty Twilight fanfiction?

Whats the last piercing you got done?
My ears (the one and only set I have) a very long time ago.

What is bothering you right now?
Deciding if I should get my teaching credentials and worry that I wouldn't pass the tests or succeed at it.

Do you regret anything you've done lately?
Nope, but probably because I haven't done much lately.

Do you have secrets that no one knows?
Not at the moment, I tell Jen or Justin pretty much everything because I can. :)

Day been rough?
Nope, kitty snuggles are like Prozac.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I'm good at hiding my own worries about things but can't hide when I'm upset.

What were you doing at eleven AM?
I say again. Reading smutty Twilight fanfiction. It's most of my day lately.

What woke you up today?
Dunno, I just woke up.

No comments: