Friday, April 10, 2009

Random Meme

Stolen off of a blog I read last week but just filled it in tonight because I'm bored. :)

1. Do you wear a ring on your finger? Yes, my wedding band. I used to wear my engagement ring as well but my finger swells up too much with my new hand issue so I just wear the band.

2. Where are you right now? In the computer room, sitting in front of my computer. (duh?)

3. Do you miss anyone right now? Not really. The people that I miss I know I will be seeing in the next few months or I talk to online. :)

4. Do you wish you could turn back the hands of time? No, because I like my life now. I've thought about the past a lot and wished there were things I did or didn't do (life experiences), but they all led me here, and I am perfectly content with that. :)

5. Are you mad at anyone? Not really.

6. Do you listen to your friend's advice when they give it to you? Always, but that doesn't mean I follow it. :)

7. Could you eat nothing but grilled cheese for a week straight? Abso-tutely.

8. Could you last an hour without talking? More than that. I think I picked up the skill as an only child - I love comfortable silences. :)

9. When is the next time you'll talk to the person you like or love? When he gets out of the shower to go over to Rob's (about 5 minutes).

10. What are you listening to right now? Hubby taking a shower.

11. Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced? Yes, but I would look stupid with it. And too many guys have said how cute my nose is, so why ruin it? :)

12. What always makes you feel better when you're upset? Tigger, snuggles, and getting in a good mope crying under the covers so I can get over it.

13. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? Justin, actually - which is funny because he almost never leaves a message.

14. Is your day going good so far? VERY!

15. Do you find it in your heart to forgive? Always (although sometimes it takes a while). It's the best way to be. :)

16. Can you trust most people? Yes, and I know I'm too trusting but thankfully it has never gotten me taken advantage of too badly.

17. Has anyone hurt or betrayed you recently? Um... yes... but not on purpose.

18. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Tracy, to find out if she wanted to go to dinner with me.

19. What are your plans for the next weekend? Same as every weekend - not much!

20. Ever go camping? Only when forced to. I prefer a hotel room and a hot shower.

21. Are you someone's best friend? More than one someone! :D

22. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Not being able to find a job.

23. Have you spoken to your mother today? Nope, I have an e-mail from 3 days ago though.

24. Did you kiss at midnight on New Years? Nope, someone was asleep.

25. Do you think you'll be in a relationship two months from now? Yes, and forever!

26. Have you ever seen your best friend cry? Tracy - yes I think so, Jenni - I don't think so

27. Last person you hugged? Justin

28. Have you ever drank with your enemy? Only with work 'enemies' and not enough to get a buzz, because I become a chatterbox when I drink!

29. Ever been swimming in a lake or river? Yes but the river was only because my mom tipped the canoe over a few times. :)

30. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Most people.

31. Did you cry today? Nope, it's been a pretty darn good day!

No comments: