Saturday, January 27, 2007

MySpace - Update 1/27/07

Wow, I've been crazy busy lately! At work, we've been moving equipment into my office so they've had to cut power, have me move my things, etc. But change is good, and soon it will be organized chaos. Another fun thing, I had the opportunity to put together a video that will be played next week at our National Sales Meeting on the bus rides. It is an 8 minute video about our little department and what we do (and why they should be selling it). It was really nice to stretch my creative legs with this and to get to experiment more with what Sony Vegas can do. I am really proud of my little video and am excited about possibly pursuing something similar as a career path down the line. Now I'm at work this weekend (yay for overtime, though) making the VHS tapes for the bus and also getting caught up on my own work which fell by the wayside while we were moving and doing this video for the meeting.

In other news, Tigger had his first vet appointment yesterday and he gets 2 gold stars!! The worst part of it for him was having his temperature taken, but he was very good with getting blood drawn for the FIV/FeLV tests (both negative - yay!), getting his rabies vaccination, and having the doc put some ointment in his eye. [[Thursday when I got home he wouldn't open his eye for me so I asked the doc at his appointment on Friday and even though it looked better she said it might be a viral infection so gave me some ointment for his eye that should relieve any pain and swelling.]]

I felt bad even though he was such a trooper, so I went and got him a bag of new toys which he is wearing himself out on. His favorites are the little mice that rattle when you shake them. He hides them everywhere and just plays with them for 2 hours straight, it's hilarious! I've taken some video of him doing it, will post it up here soon.

Well, that's really all for now. Winter has returned (ugh), I miss Justin, and I can't wait to see him Feb 17th!! Hope all is well with you! Leave me comments or messages and let me know what's up!

<3 A

No comments: