Monday, January 8, 2007

MySpace - Update 1/8/07

So you heard about my New Years weekend.. now for the rest of the week. I'm starting to think that maybe every Friday or Monday I should post about the previous week. We'll see how that goes..

Justin was still here (YAY), so I worked Tuesday and Wednesday and then took off Thursday and Friday to move more and unpack and just spend time with my new fiance. It was really nice to cook again!! I made hamburger helper, spaghetti and macaroni and cheese and it felt like our little home.. it is making me look forward to July when I'll be moving down to Missouri and we'll be together every day!! Also I got cable hooked up!! Internet to follow shortly...

Saturday we headed to St. Cloud to hang out with Caroline & Marlo, we hung out at Marlo's for a little while then went and saw 'Freedom Writers' which wasn't a movie I'd go see, but it was good. (More Caroline's kind of movie). We went out and had a few drinks, initiated Justin in with a Hairy Buffalo at MC's and then went back to Marlo's to sober up, stopped at Wally World for chocolate goodies (Caroline NEEDED cookies and cream ice cream.. with extra cookies!!) and then went back home, ate our goodies and went to bed.

Sunday morning when I finally figured out Caroline was awake again around 10 am we got ready and went out to breakfast at Perkins. Yum yum! Justin's throat was hurting really bad so I got to order for him!! Fun because I got it right so I didn't get pinched. We said our goodbyes and headed back home last night for his last night here. We finished watching the Harry Potter movies (which he liked - Yay!), had dinner, and went to bed after lots of snuggle time.

I did NOT want to get up this morning because I knew that he would be leaving. I'm still trying not to cry.. it's really hard to be apart now but I know I'll get through it with all of the unpacking, planning, and re-packing I'll have to do in the next 6 months. It was a hard goodbye again and then into work where I was immediately swamped with things to do because I had taken a 4-day weekend. It's kept my mind busy, thankfully - and he called me about an hour and a half ago to let me know where he was. I already miss him terribly and just thinking about going home to my empty apartment makes my heart ache. Thank goodness he won't read this until he's home and too tired to drive back!

So all-in-all, 2007 is off to a wonderful start. I got to spend a load of quality time with my favorite person and he got to meet my best friend. I know that this won't be the high point in my year, so I look forward to all that the year has in store for me. I hope that you all have had a good start too, and if not - brush it off and let's get this happy year rolling!

Love to all,
A

No comments: