Saturday, May 30, 2009

2009 Knitting (April)

I just realized that it's the end of May and I haven't posted any of my finished knitting projects here! Please accept my sincere apologies for a few picture-heavy posts. :)

Project: Mother's Day Scarf

Pattern: Little Leaf Lace Scarf (Ravel It)
Yarn: Sunshine Yarns Classic Sock
Needles: US5 Knit Picks Harmony Wood 8" dpns
Measurements: 65" long x 8" wide
Started: April 1, 2009
Finished: April 24, 2009
Other Details: For the Sunshine Yarnies Ravelry Group's April KAL, and a Mother's Day present for my mom. :)

Project: Playtime Baby Blanket

Pattern: Baby Love Diagonal Baby Blanket (Ravel It)
Yarn: Baby Bee Little Britches 'Playtime'
Needles: US9 Knit Picks Harmony Wood Interchangable Circulars
Measurements: 19.5" square
Started: March 16, 2009
Finished: April 25, 2009
Other Details: A baby item for my 'FO/Present Stash'.

Project: Burgundy Sparkle Scarf 1

Pattern: Mile-a-Minute Scarf #4 (Ravel It)
Yarn: Patons Brilliant 'Beautiful Burgundy'
Needles: US10 Boye 10" Aluminum
Measurements: 130" long x 6" wide
Started: January 21, 2009
Finished: April 26, 2009
Other Details: For my 'FO/Present Stash'. I have enough to make two more in this color and another three in lilac.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the baby blanket! Am considering it for one of my next projects, so just checking out everyones blogs to see how it turned out :)

Anonymous said...

Love the baby blanket! Am considering it for one of my next projects, so just checking out everyones blogs to see how it turned out :)